Chemmystery

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Let's move on!

The Chemistry results have been finalised ... perhaps an addition of one or two later on for wrongly marked scripted... After the shock (Which I'm positive the whole school experienced) of such a level of Chemistry paper, I hope everyone have the will to go on.

Sure enjoy your holidays... but as a former student I often realized that when you need holidays, they don't come, when there is holidays, it is too long and I get bored also...

I'm kinda okay with the results, but quite upset also with some students.. I can daresay Mr Lim and I went through what must be at least 30 Bonding questions inclusive of tests and addition worksheet and still we have people scoring poorly in that area...

True many failed, but if at least those questions were well answered it proves that you guys have learnt... but... anyway those are the rare few... most answered these questions well..

The next topic would most likely be a cleaning up process of redox. Oxidizing agent and Reducing agent would wrap up that chapter. Of course, there is colours to memorise. I'll just post it as a separate thread for easier reference. Enjoy your holidays though! I can't wait for mine too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home